Akko 3084B Plus Black & Pink Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
About this item
- 5-Pin Hot-swappable(except for Keys F1/F2 that are 3-pin due to bezel angle of Type-C connector);
- Use the improved Akko Beken Plus multi-modes solution;
- Leveled top mount structure;SMD LED RGB backlit;
- Battery capacity: 3000mah (power consumption in wireless mode without backlit: 12ma)
- PCB foam + Case foam;5-pin TTC gaming hot-swappable socket;
- Software: Akko Cloud (supports audio visualizer in 2.4G mode)
Details of the outlay
- The akko 3084B Plus Black & Pink keyboard covers only 75% layout of a full-size keyboard with only 84 keys, retaining the F area, simplifying the nine function keys, shortening the Shift key and Ctrl key, and laying out the arrow keys into it.
- There is no sign on keycaps to remind its functions, but FN key still works with other keys to realize different functions.
- The keyboard has an OEM(Original Equipment Manufacturer) layout with a built-in key design, but the bezel is shallow, so the keys are seemly hovering looking from the side. There is a small bump on the bottom of the keyboard that gives it a natural slope when placed on a desktop.
- Non-slip design with a long strip of food pad on each corner
Switch and Keycap
- There are two optional switches to satisfy your preference, Akko CS Jelly Pink Switch, and Akko CS Jelly Purple Switch. The former one is linear. If you do not like the conflict feeling when punching the keyboard, feel free to choose this one. But if you like the sound of clicking and a better hand feeling when you type on the keyboard, you have to choose the purple switch
- The keycaps of akko 3084B Plus Black & Pink are made of 85% PBT, with moderate keycap thickness and inconspicuous burrs. The keyboard also uses a five-sided thermal sublimation technique, workmanship is close to perfect. If you feel tired of using the same keyboard for a long time, you can also replace the keycaps yourself as you wish
- AKKO 3084B Plus supports simultaneous connection of three Bluetooth devices. The keyboard has a built-in 1800 mAh lithium battery, which has a 120-hour battery life and standby for 260 days if not used. Under the regular frequency of 4 hours a day, it can be continually used for about a month without charging
- When the keyboard is connected to a Bluetooth device, you can see the different keyboard names, which helps users to identify their keyboards.
- When traveling, you can connect your phone or iPad to edit your text or write articles
Akko 3084B Plus Specification(Multi-Host)
- Bluetooth Mode: Compatible with BT5.0 and can connect to 3 devices, which can be switched by Fn+E/R/T;
- 2.4G Mode: Switch to this mode by pressing Fn+Y;
- USB Mode: Switch to this mode by pressing Fn+U (Akko Cloud Driver can only be used in this mode);
- Battery Capacity: 3000mAh;
- Hotswap: Macro can only be programmed in wired mode through Akko Cloud Driver, and can be called in every mode without the software;
- Keycaps: ASA Profile with PBT Double Shot
The Benefits of Hot-swappability
- The 3068B Plus is equipped with hot-swappable socket. This means that the key switches, the actual mechanical components of the keyboard, can be replaced without soldering.
- The Akko 3068B Plus is compatible with all 5-pin key switches. So if you want to change switches in the future, for example from tactile linear to tactile switches, you don’t have to buy a new keyboard, and all you have to do is order the new key switches and you can easily swap them out. Even if you are computer illiterate and only want to change the typing feel for a day, just go for it because the conversion is so quick and easy.
- One key is malfunctional
2.4Ghz to minimize delay
The keyboard comes with a receiver to enable
the 2.4Ghz wireless mode with comparatively
low latency for gaming and typing.
Akko 3068B Plus can connect up to 3 devices
with easy switch of Fn+E/R/T to tablets,
computers and mobile phones.
It provides an option for users who prefer
wired keyboard with consistent and fast
responses time for FPS gaming and low input lag.
PBT Double-Shot Keycaps
All keycaps are made of thick PBT
plastic and the legends are made
through Double-Shot process, which
is one of the most durable inscription
methods to prevent wear or discolor
The keyboard comes with a tilted
stand with 3 levels of adjustable heights
(5°, 7.5° and 11° respectively) to
personalize your typing experiences.
Support Akko Cloud Driver with periodic
firmware upgrade, RGB & Key customi-
zation including Fn reprogramming-
and Alt + Fn hot-keys (note the program
only works in USB wired mode but the
changes are saved and macro can be
called without the program).