All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing)
- you receive the wrong item (no return shipping expense)
- you do not want the product you have received (but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused)
We do not issue the refund if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
15% of your total payment will be charged as a restocking fee for the second time exchange.
Order Cancellation and Change
For any order cancellation and change, we can freely help to cancel your order and to change your order details ONLY if you could contact us within 36 hours after you place your order.
*You can submit refund requests within 7 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.
Our policy lasts 7 days after receiving the goods, we will no longer provide returns and exchanges.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
The refund will be returned to where you pay. That is to say, if you pay by your credit card via PayPal, the refund will be returned to your credit card. Normally, the money will arrive in your credit card within 15 working days after we arrange your refund, or you can call your bank company to get the exact time for your refund.