Akko 3084 Silent BT 5.0 RGB
- The color of the case is a cream color reminiscent of old computer plastic from the 80s, which salutes to great artist Mr. Giorgio Morandi, who is renowned for his muted color palette in painting.
- Giorgio Morandi is exceptionally renowned for his subtle use of gray. The Italian artist’s works adopted a muted and pale color palette, and the tone has also become representative as “Morandi Colors”.
- Giorgio Morandi can be called the most unique artist of the 20th century. These seemingly lifeless and vibrant colors yet look extremely noble and exquisite under Morandi’s brush. Morandi’s paintings are like himself, soft and elegant, and every color is filled with this warm and comfortable feeling.
About this item
- 【Easy Wireless Connection】The upgraded AKKO 3084 utilizes Bluetooth 5.0 and a rechargeable 1800mAh built-in battery that can last up to 90 hours in wireless connection. You can easily contact different systems by pressing FN+E/R/T. Also, AKKO 3084 can fast connect previously connected devices on your next typing. Included detachable USB-C to USB-A cable can be used in wired mode.
- 【Multi-Devices Connection With Bluetooth 5.0 】With Bluetooth 5.0, Akko 3084 can easily pair with up to 3 devices. Upgraded Akko 3084 can recognise the system of your devices and map keys automatically. Reliable and fast connection hassle-free with different devices and systems make it the perfect choice for iPad, iPhone, MAC, Windows, Android and others.
- 【Compact TKL 84 Keys 】The compact 75% layout of Akko 3084 is more portable and ergonomic in nature compared to a standard full-size keyboard. The upgraded AKKO 3084 also has a backlight with multiple light modes giving you a comfortable visual enjoyment at night.
- 【PBT Dye-Sub Keycaps 】 The keycaps of Akko 3084 apply 85% PBT with high-contrast dye-sublimated legends in OEM profile, which generally last longer than ABS equivalents. The Dye-Sub PBT keycaps of Akko 3084 enhance the overall durability with water and dust resistance.
【Gateron Switch & 2nd Gen AKKO Switch 】The updated Akko 3084 comes with your multiple choice of Gateron white, pink, or Orange, green switches. You could also choose from the 2nd Gen of Akko switches, which have improved significantly with enhanced switch stability and better type feelings.
Details of the outlay
- The keyboard covers only 75% layout of a full-size keyboard with only 84 keys, retaining the F area, simplifying the nine function keys, shortening the Shift key and Ctrl key, and laying out the arrow keys into it.
- There is no sign on keycaps to remind its functions, but FN key still works with other keys to realize different functions..
- The Akko 3084 supports 3 angles for typing, the feet on the back of the case are sturdy, with rubber tips to prevent the keyboard from sliding around.
Novelty keys or novelty keycaps are keycaps whose purpose is solely decorative. If you feel tired of using the same keyboard for a long time, you can also replace the keycaps yourself
Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless
- The Akko 3084 Silent also sports a BT 5.0 wireless chip. The connection is solid.
- You can game with the keyboard in wireless mode, but it would not be recommended for competitive gaming.
- Battery life is good with the backlight off, up to 90 hours on the 1800 mAh battery, but that life goes down to 12 with the backlight on
Streamlined design choices
- The Akko 3084 is a medium-profile keyboard with an ABS plastic case.
- The Akko looks like it is intentionally designed to be as compact as possible on the desk. The 75% keyboard layout is great for people who want to save two columns worth of width from a TKL, but don’t want to give up on the function keys with a 65%.
- On the front lip of the case, you’ll find the Akko logo as the only branding on the keyboard.
Akko 3084 Software and Documentation
The Akko 3084 doesn’t have or require extra software to function. The Akko 3084 Silent has a handful of function shortcuts that aren’t labeled on the keyboard. Here are some of the most important ones.
To enter Bluetooth pairing mode press FN + TAB.
FN + E/R/T lets you select from the 3 connection profiles.
There’s a power switch on the back of the keyboard to conserve battery life, but the Akko 3084 will turn to sleep after 10 minutes.
FN + ~ resets the keyboard and its Bluetooth pairings.
FN + < or > to increase and decrease the volume
FN + M to mute
FN + F6 to play/pause
FN + F7 to go previous track
FN + F8 to go next track
FN + Win to lock windows key
FN + Del to cycle backlight modes
FN + up or down to brighten and dim backlight