Akko CS Switches Lubed
AKKO CS switch lubed, which is one of the most popular custom switches, has received positive feedback. The purpose of releasing the customer switches lubed is to give keyboard enthusiasts more options, because every little change would create unique typing experiences.
Akko Custom Series (CS) switches Lubed are tailored to users’ needs. These are quite different from traditional keyboard axes because they are customized and can bring you a unique hand typing feeling with the very unique features.
– Come with 3-pin plate-mounted style designed for DIY enthusiasts to get satisfying typing sensations with diverse options.
– Quality replacement switches for switches such as Cherry, Kailh, Gateron, KTT, and TTC.
– Compatible with most mechanical keyboard with 3-pins and 5-pins hotswap sockect including Outemu, Kailh and Gateron
– Furnished with LED slot ready for LED Mod/Assembly, and are SMD compatible (LED underneath the switch)
– Have an MX-style structure that makes them compatible with most keycap sets that have a (X) cross stem.
Compatible with most mechanical keyboards that have hot-swappable 3- and 5-pin sockets
Approximate lifespan of 60 million times of keystrokes based on the laboratory durability test
– Equipped with hot-swap socket types such as Outemu, Kailh and Gateron
– Good replacement switches for Cherry, Kailh, Gateron, KTT and TTC switches
– Equipped with LED slot ready for LED Mod/Assembly, and are SMD compatible (LED underneath the switch)
– Come with MX style structure so would fit most keycap sets with (X) cross stem