AKKO 3108 V2 Matcha Red Bean 108-key Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- The AKKO 3108 V2 Matcha Red Bean mechanical keyboard is inspired by a unique Asian snack/cake. The combination of matcha and red bean is a classic and popular ingredient that balances bitterness and sweetness. The contrast also creates great visual pleasure with red as decorative color on top of the refreshing and natural matcha green.
- This is a limited edition. Akko wishes to make this keyboard your desktop “dessert” to bring joy and satisfaction over working and entertainment. With the bright color of green and red, the whole appearance is fresh, which guarantees users not to get bored of the keyboard.
- Full-size keyboard, 108 keys
- Keycaps are made of PBT material, not easy to shine as ABS keycaps, and with some extra novelties keycaps to decorate your keyboard. Spacebar and two unique enter keys are processed with dye-sub technology
- Detachable USB Type-C cable, more convenient for your use
- No backlit but reserved the LED position, you could add the LED by yourself
- Free drive AKKO macro V1.0 macro compilation system
- N-key rollover full button no punch, Win button shielding
Full-size keyboard, 104 keys
This is a standard full-size keyboard with dedicated numpad which for a lot of people is actually very important, especially in a productivity standpoint. This is the most classic keyboard layout, which also means the most comprehensive functionality at the expense of size. For users who need number pad, this keyboard is the best choice.
PBT Keycaps & Dye sublimation & Novelty Keys
- The keycaps of the Akko 3108 V2 Matcha Red Bean R1 were manufactured using the Double-Shot PBT process. This is basically the method of production of keycaps recognized as the highest quality.
- Dye sublimation is another process of printing the legends by combining the dye substance into the PBT plastic seamlessly so they will never fade away and you’ll barely feel them on top of the keycaps, unlike pad printing.
Novelty keys or novelty keycaps are keycaps whose purpose is solely decorative. If you feel tired of using the same keyboard for a long time, you can also replace the keycaps yourself
- An item that can almost be considered a standard feature these days is n-key rollover. N-key rollover describes the possibility to theoretically press all keys of the keyboard simultaneously without the signals of some keys not being transmitted to the PC. The “n” in n-Key Rollover stands for any number – so you can press as many keys as you like at the same time. For example, on a keyboard with 5-key rollover, you could only press five keys at a time before signals are lost. Useful can be the n-key rollover, for example, for players or players of MMORPGs, where in combat many skills and thus many keys must be pressed in quick succession.
- The Akko 3108 Keyboard is designed with n-key rollover, and it supports conflict free, which is a must-have keyboard for gamers.
Users are able to customize and redefine keys through built-in Macro on all keys (except special keys such as Win and Esc used to exit/enter the Macro mode) to enable quick action sequence for gaming. The 3108 keyboard also includes Windows shortcut keys, which supports Windows system shortcut key combinations, such as media playback, browser, mail, etc.
Type-C Cable and Adjustable Feet
As usual, this keyboard includes a type-C separated cable for wide compatibility and convenient use. Cable and the keyboard can be separated, while the cable has three different ways of lining to meet various needs. Two-stage feet has three different levels of height. You can adjust it as you wish. The ergonomic design is comfortable to use even for long time use.
The Akko 3108 V2 Matcha Red Bean R1 keyboard doesn’t have LED backlighting out of the box, since the keycaps are not light-transmitting. If you want to add LEDs in the future, you can do so since it also has slots for a 2 pin LED diode.
OSA profile Keycaps
Osa profile keycaps, specially designed for computers, brings a sense of fashion to the game, and enhances the level of use. The keycap is designed according to ergonomics, ergonomic laddershaped keycaps and oem height, with smooth lines. Meanwhile, keycaps, such as keyboard covers, door locks, and more.
|Switch||Akko 2nd Gen Pink/Akko 2nd Gen Orange/Akko 2nd Gen Blue|
|Interface||USB Type C|
|Macro||Akko Macro V1.0|
|Backlit||No backlit/Support Led Mod by users with preserved LED slots|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product weight||Approximately 1.20 KG|
|Package weight||Approximately 1.60 KG|
|Package size (L x W x H)||49.2 x 23.3 x 6.5 cm / 19.37 x 9.17 x 2.56 inches|
|Package Contents||1 x Keyboard,1 x Keycap Puller, Extra Novelty Keys, 1 x Type-C Cable,1 x Plastic Dust Cover, 1 x User Manual|
- The actual color may be slightly different from the pictures due to the different settings of devices.
- Dissembling the keyboard will immediately void the warranty.
- Please do not mark the order completed until you receive goods without any issue
- Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions. As Akko Official Store, Service for pre-sales and after-sales will be better.