Akko 3087 V2 World Tour Tokyo R1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The Akko 3087 V2 World Tour-Tokyo R1 is one of products in World Tour series, which takes some famous cities in the world as the source of design inspiration, and use the latest dye-sublimation technology to vividly render their local cultural characteristics. The World Tour series is dedicated to delivering products that are beyond simple typing instrument, and could also serve as the medium of cultural communication and interaction. This forms the unique design concept of Akko on gaming peripherals.
Mt.Fuji and Cherry Blossom – The Iconic Image of Tokyo
Tokyo is viewed more as the symbol of modern Japanese culture than a city. Speaking of Tokyo, in addition to popular icons such as Tokyo Tower and Sky Tree, and Holy Land, the most well-known attraction is Mount Fuji. Akko took inspiration from the scenic spring view of Mt.Fuji and cherry blossoms and designed this World Tour-Tokyo keyboard.
This 87-key (TKL size) keyboard belongs to the standard R1 version of Akko World Tour Tokyo series. It does not have the Japanese script and certain novelty keys like the R2 version. Apart from that, the R1 version is a great choice for users who do not know Japanese hiragana but enjoy Tokyo culture.
About this item
- Keycaps are made of 85 percent PBT material, not easy to shine as ABS keycaps, and with some extra novelties keycaps to decorate your keyboard. Spacebar and two unique enter key are processed with dye-sub technology
- Detachable USB Type-C cable, more convenient for your use
- No backlit but reserved the LED position, you could add the LED by yourself
- Free drive AKKO macro V1.0 macro compilation system
- N-key rollover full button no punch, Win button shielding
- Type-C interface, supports Type-C devices
- Two-stage tripod, three adjustable heights
- Carefully adjust the satellite shaft feel stable and reliable
- 87-key simple type with column, simple desktop space. Classic narrow frame design. Equipped with multimedia shortcut keys. Win-key shielding function, support full key no rush, programmable, good helper for work and entertainment.
An item that can almost be considered a standard feature these days is n-key rollover. N-key rollover describes the possibility to theoretically press all keys of the keyboard simultaneously without the signals of some keys not being transmitted to the PC. The “n” in n-Key Rollover stands for any number – so you can press as many keys as you like at the same time. For example, on a keyboard with 5-key rollover, you could only press five keys at a time before signals are lost. N-key rollover is quite useful. For example, for players or players of MMORPGs, where in combat many skills and thus many keys must be pressed in quick succession.
Three Kinds of Switches
- Pink Switch
- Orange Switch
- Blue Switch
PBT Dye-Sub Keycaps
- All keycaps of Akko 3087 V2 World Tour-Tokyo R1 are made through dye-sublimation process, which is one of the most durable inscription methods to prevent wear or discolor with use. The keycaps are made of 85% PBT, with moderate keycap thickness and inconspicuous burrs.
- The keyboard also uses a five-sided thermal sublimation technique, workmanship is close to perfect. If you feel tired of using the same keyboard for a long time, you can also replace the keycaps yourself as you wish
Effective Cable Routing
The keyboard comes with a pink Type-C interface to fit the overall theme of the keyboard with 3-directional routing for better cable management.
Adjustable HeightsThe keyboard comes with a tilted stand with 3 levels of adjustable heights to personalize your typing experiences.
Users are able to customize and redefine keys through built-in Macro on all keys (except special keys such as
Win and Esc used to exit/enter the Macro mode) to enable quick action sequence for gaming.