Akko 3087 V2 Silent Muted Gray
- The color of the case is a cream color reminiscent of old computer plastic from the 80s, which salutes to great artist Mr. Giorgio Morandi, who is renowned for his muted color palette in painting.
- Giorgio Morandi is exceptionally renowned for his subtle use of gray. The Italian artist’s works adopted a muted and pale color palette, and the tone has also become representative as “Morandi Colors”. Giorgio Morandi can be called the most unique artist of the 20th century.
- These seemingly lifeless and vibrant colors yet look extremely noble and exquisite under Morandi’s brush. Morandi’s paintings are like himself, soft and elegant, and every color is filled with this warm and comfortable feeling.
PBT Keycaps & Dye sublimation
- The keycaps of the Akko 3087 V2 Silent Muted Gray were manufactured using the Double-Shot PBT process. This is basically the method of production of keycaps recognized as the highest quality.
- Dye sublimation is another process of printing the legends by combining the dye substance into the PBT plastic seamlessly so they will never fade away and you’ll barely feel them on top of the keycaps, unlike pad printin
There are three different Akko switches available
- Akko Pink is linear: Smooth and consistent keystroke with a quiet noise.
- Akko Orange is tactile: A small bump on each keystroke with a moderate noise.
- Akko Blue is clicky: A small bump on each keystroke with a loud click noise.
- Users are able to customize and redefine keys through built-in Macro on all keys (except special keys such as Win and Esc used to exit/enter the Macro mode) to enable quick action sequence for gaming.
- The 3087 keyboard also includes Windows shortcut keys, which supports Windows system shortcut key combinations, such as media playback, browser, mail, etc.
The Akko 3087 V2 Silent Muted Gray 87-key keyboard doesn’t have LED backlighting out of the box, since the keycaps are not light-transmitting. If you want to add LEDs in the future, you can do so since it also has slots for a 2 pin LED diode.
- With N-key rollover (NKRO) feature, the keyboard supports simultaneous key presses without conflicts, which is particularly important in optimizing gaming experiences. An item that can almost be considered a standard feature these days is n-key rollover. N-key rollover describes the possibility to theoretically press all keys of the keyboard simultaneously without the signals of some keys not being transmitted to the PC.
- The “n” in n-Key Rollover stands for any number – so you can press as many keys as you like at the same time. For example, on a keyboard with 5-key rollover, you could only press five keys at a time before signals are lost. Useful can be the n-key rollover, for example, for players or players of MMORPGs, where in combat many skills and thus many keys must be pressed in quick succession.
Type-C Cable and Adjustable Feet
As usual, this keyboard includes a type-C separated cable for wide compatibility and convenient use. Cable and the keyboard can be separated, while the cable has three different ways of lining to meet various needs. Two-stage feet has three different levels of height. You can adjust it as you wish. The ergonomic design is comfortable to use even for long time use.
Novelty keys or novelty keycaps are keycaps whose purpose is solely decorative. If you feel tired of using the same keyboard for a long time, you can also replace the keycaps yourself