AKKO 3087 Sailor Moon Crystal Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- The Akko 3087 keyboard is inspired by Sailor Moon Crystal, which is a 2014 original net animation adaptation of the well-known series Sailor Moon in Japan, produced in commemoration of the original series’ 20th anniversary. It will be the best gift for friends or girlfriends.
- Instead of remaking the 1990s anime series preceding it, producer Toei Animation made Crystal as a reboot of Sailor Moon and as a more faithful adaptation of the original manga by omitting much of the original material from the first series. The story focuses on Usagi Tsukino, who is a young girl that obtains the power to become the titular character. Other Sailor Guardians join her in the search for Princess Serenity and the Silver Cry
About this item
- 80% layout, 87 keys
- Keycaps are made of PBT material, not easy to shine as ABS keycaps, and with some extra novelties keycaps to decorate your keyboard. Spacebar and two unique enter keys are processed with dye-sub technology
- Detachable USB Type-C cable, more convenient for your use
- No backlit but reserved the LED position, you could add the LED by yourself
- Free drive AKKO macro V1.0 macro compilation system
- N-key rollover full button no punch, Win button shielding
80% Layout, 87 Keys
- The 87 and 104 layout of the keyboard is the most widely used. Compared with the 104-key keyboard, the 87 keys layout are relatively small, saving more material and desktop space.
- For most gamers, the 87-key mechanical keyboard is enough, because most games do not need to use the right side of the keyboard, only the left side of the letter keys. For people who need a keyboard for playing games and working, a 80% keyboard is probably a perfect choice.
Keycaps & Novelty Keys
- The keycaps of the Monet’s Pond 3087 were manufactured using the Double-Shot PBT process. This is basically the method of production of keycaps recognized as the highest quality. The caps of the letters and numbers are in green, the color of which super match with the green and white color collaboration of the 3087 keyboard.
- Novelty keys or novelty keycaps are keycaps whose purpose is solely decorative. Some novelty keys will be involved in the package. If you feel tired of using the same keyboard for a long time, you can also replace the keycaps yourself
Type-C Cable and Adjustable Feet
As usual, this keyboard includes a type-C separated cable for wide compatibility and convenient use. Cable and the keyboard can be separated, while the cable has three different ways of lining to meet various needs. Two-stage feet has three different levels of height. You can adjust it as you wish. The ergonomic design is comfortable to use even for long time use.
- An item that can almost be considered a standard feature these days is n-key rollover. N-key rollover describes the possibility to theoretically press all keys of the keyboard simultaneously without the signals of some keys not being transmitted to the PC.
- The “n” in n-Key Rollover stands for any number – so you can press as many keys as you like at the same time. For example, on a keyboard with 5-key rollover, you could only press five keys at a time before signals are lost. Useful can be the n-key rollover, for example, for players of MMORPGs, where in combat many skills and thus many keys must be pressed in quick succession.
The Akko 3087 Sailor Moon Crystal is designed with n-key rollover, and it supports conflict free, which is a must-have keyboard for gamers.
- Users are able to customize and redefine keys through built-in Macro on all keys (except special keys such as Win and Esc used to exit/enter the Macro mode) to enable quick action sequence for gaming.
- The 3087 keyboard also includes Windows shortcut keys, which supports Windows system shortcut key combinations, such as media playback, browser, mail, etc.