Akko 3084S Shine-through Black
AKKO 3084S keyboard: S means Shine. Its full name is 3084 shine-through, which means this keyboard’s keycaps allow light to transmit, brightening the whole keyboard. This design will enhance the sense of thrill and joy when you work or play games, especially at night.
About this item
- ASA Profile Shine-through PBT Double Shot Keycaps;
- 75% Layout Compact; Hot-swappable with RGB Backlit;
- USB-Type C Wired Mode; Plate Foam and Case Foam;
- Comes with Akko CS Jelly Switches.
Details of the outlay
- The 3084S Shine-through white keyboard covers only 75% layout of a full-size keyboard with only 84 keys, retaining the F area, simplifying the nine function keys, shortening the Shift key and Ctrl key, and laying out the arrow keys into it.
- There is no sign on keycaps to remind its functions, but FN key still works with other keys to realize different functions.
- The keyboard has an OEM(Original Equipment Manufacturer) layout with a built-in key design, but the bezel is shallow, so the keys are seemly hovering looking from the side. There is a small bump on the bottom of the keyboard that gives it a natural slope when placed on a desktop.
- Non-slip design with a long strip of food pad on each corner
Switch and Keycap
- There are two optional switches to satisfy your preference, Akko CS Jelly Pink Switch, and Akko CS Jelly Purple Switch. The former one is linear. If you do not like the conflict feeling when punching the keyboard, feel free to choose this one. But if you like the sound of clicking and a better hand feeling when you type on the keyboard, you have to choose the purple switch
- The keycaps are translucent, and the colorful light effects are very eye-catching. Users who prefer lighting can choose this keyboard
- The keycaps are made of 85% PBT, with moderate keycap thickness and inconspicuous burrs. The keyboard also uses a five-sided thermal sublimation technique, workmanship is close to perfect. If you feel tired of using the same keyboard for a long time, you can also replace the keycaps yourself as you wish
- AKKO 3084S Shine-through White supports simultaneous connection of three Bluetooth devices. The keyboard has a built-in 1800 mAh lithium battery, which has a 120-hour battery life and standby for 260 days if not used. Under the regular frequency of 4 hours a day, it can be continually used for about a month without charging
- When the keyboard is connected to a Bluetooth device, you can see the different keyboard names, which helps users to identify their keyboards.
- When traveling, you can connect your phone or iPad to edit your text or write articles
The ASA profile mixes the height of the OEM profile and maintains the spherical shape of keycaps. It’s a customized profile provided by the AKKO. The ASA profile provides a perfect hand feeling to users.
2.4Ghz to minimize delay
The keyboard comes with a receiver to enable
the 2.4Ghz wireless mode with comparatively
low latency for gaming and typing.
Akko 3068B Plus can connect up to 3 devices
with easy switch of Fn+E/R/T to tablets,
computers and mobile phones.
It provides an option for users who prefer
wired keyboard with consistent and fast
responses time for FPS gaming and low input lag.
PBT Double-Shot Keycaps
All keycaps are made of thick PBT
plastic and the legends are made
through Double-Shot process, which
is one of the most durable inscription
methods to prevent wear or discolor
The keyboard comes with a tilted
stand with 3 levels of adjustable heights
(5°, 7.5° and 11° respectively) to
personalize your typing experiences.
Support Akko Cloud Driver with periodic
firmware upgrade, RGB & Key customi-
zation including Fn reprogramming-
and Alt + Fn hot-keys (note the program
only works in USB wired mode but the
changes are saved and macro can be
called without the program).