Akko 3068B Plus World Tour Tokyo R2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Explore the world with your keyboard
The Akko World Tour series is inspired by some famous cities in the world and uses the latest sublimation technology to vividly express the cultural characteristics of the region. The World Tour Series aims to offering products that are more than just writing instruments, they also serve as a bridge for cultural communication and interaction.
Mount Fuji and cherry blossoms – iconic image of Tokyo
Tokyo is considered more a symbol than a city of modern Japanese culture. Speaking of Tokyo, in addition to popular spots such as Tokyo Tower, Sky Tree, and the sacred places, Mt. Fuji is also famous. Akko designed this World Tour Tokyo keyboard inspired by the beautiful spring scenery of Mount Fuji and cherry blossoms.
About this item
- Beken Plus Multi-modes Chip with BT5.0/2.4Ghz/Type-C All-in-One;
- 5-Pin Hot-swappable(except for Number 1/2 that are 3-pin due to bezel angle of Type-C connector);
- Comes with Both Plate Foam and Case Foam;RGB Backlit;
- 1800 mAh Battery (FCC standard);With Extra Novelty Keys;
- Programmable with PBT Dye-Sublimation OSA Profile Keycaps;
AKKO CS Switches
The feature of the AKKO 3068B Plus is SMD LED RGB backlight that is also customizable via the AKKO Cloud Driver. The durable AKKO CS series switches we choose are pre-lubed by factory and available in two options: AKKO CS Jelly Pink and his AKKO CS Jelly Purple. The AKKO 3068B Plus keyboard will meet you need whether you prefer a linear or tactile feel.
- The workmanship of the 3068B Plus can keep up with mainstream brands like Corsair or Logitech – in some respects it can even surpass them. The case of the Black & Gold 3068B Plus is made completely of dark plastic. This makes it light and very portable, which harmonizes well with the Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz support.
- There are built-in stabilizers in Akko 3068B Plus Black&Gold. Stabilizers are important in keyboards that are used for keys that are larger than the normal letter on number keys.
- They have separate connectors to the keycap and stabilize the large caps in the course of typing so that they don’t bounce. I’m genuinely surprised, because the stabilizers seem to be of quite high-quality on the one hand, and on the other hand, they have been already greased at some stage in production. This results in a great typing noise without annoying rattling.
- The 3068B Plus is a 65% format keyboard. This format is the smallest sketch that still has arrow keys. Otherwise, a numpad is lacking here, as well as the F-row (F1-F12).
- Depending on different preference, a small keyboard like the 3068B Plus in 65% format is both an improve compared to a full-sized keyboard – according to the motto less is more.
- Owning a small keyboard, you don’t use many of the keys of a full-size keyboard at all or use them not so often that it’s not worth installing these keys extra. The gain in free space on the desk is greater useful than the loss of some keys.
- Moreover, it doesn’t imply that the function of these keys can’t be realized on a smaller keyboard. With the assist of the FN key, most of the functions can be restored by means of key combinations. For example, the key FN+1=F1.
The OSA Profile is made in the high profile. It is the most popular profile among gamers and employees for providing the easiest and most comfortable set. We are committed to researching ergonomic keyboards to serve keyboard users worldwide with a more user-friendly design
PBT DYE-SUB KEYCAPS
For this model, we use PBT material and choose high-grade PBT dye-subbed keycaps. PBT keycaps are much more durable than ABS keycaps, as the material is oil-resistant (doesn’t get shiny over time like ABS keycaps), and stays true to color.
- The Akko 3068B Plus has an RGB backlight behind each keyswitch. There are totally 20 different RGB modes programmed into the keyboard, which covers the entire RGB spectrum. Through the Akko Cloud Driver, users are able to switch the speeds and the intensity of the different RGB effects. For people who are into some plain keyboard, it is an optimal choice.
- The standard “Black & Gold” keycaps are mainly gold or black and do not contain a translucent area, which is why the RGB backlight only shines out on the sides between the keycaps
The Benefits of Hot-swappability
- The 3068B Plus is equipped with hot-swappable socket. This means that the key switches, the actual mechanical components of the keyboard, can be replaced without soldering.
- The Akko 3068B Plus is compatible with all 5-pin key switches. So if you want to change switches in the future, for example from tactile linear to tactile switches, you don’t have to buy a new keyboard, and all you have to do is order the new key switches and you can easily swap them out. Even if you are computer illiterate and only want to change the typing feel for a day, just go for it because the conversion is so quick and easy.
- One key is malfunctional
2.4Ghz to minimize delay
The keyboard comes with a receiver to enable
the 2.4Ghz wireless mode with comparatively
low latency for gaming and typing.
Akko 3068B Plus can connect up to 3 devices
with easy switch of Fn+E/R/T to tablets,
computers and mobile phones.
It provides an option for users who prefer
wired keyboard with consistent and fast
responses time for FPS gaming and low input lag.
PBT Double-Shot Keycaps
All keycaps are made of thick PBT
plastic and the legends are made
through Double-Shot process, which
is one of the most durable inscription
methods to prevent wear or discolor
The keyboard comes with a tilted
stand with 3 levels of adjustable heights
(5°, 7.5° and 11° respectively) to
personalize your typing experiences.
Support Akko Cloud Driver with periodic
firmware upgrade, RGB & Key customi-
zation including Fn reprogramming-
and Alt + Fn hot-keys (note the program
only works in USB wired mode but the
changes are saved and macro can be
called without the program).
FAQ of Akko 3068B plus
What country is Akko from?
Attsuko Kagari (Kagari Ako) is the principal antagonist of the Little Witch Academia. She is an early-life Japanese witch and Shiny Chariot’s admirer.