Akko 3068B Plus Blue on White Mechanical Keyboard
The Akko Blue on White 3068B Plus is a new keyboard with only 65% format of a full-size keyboard, designed in simplely two colors, blue and white.
About this item
- Beken Plus Multi-modes Chip with BT5.0/2.4Ghz/Type-C All-in-One;
- 5-Pin Hot-swappable(except for Number 1/2 that are 3-pin due to bezel angle of Type-C connector);
- Comes with Both Plate Foam and Case Foam;RGB Backlit;
- 1800 mAh Battery (FCC standard);With Extra Novelty Keys;
- Programmable with Double Shot PBT ASA Profile Keycaps;
- The Blue on White 3068B is a 65% format keyboard. This format is the smallest sketch that still has arrow keys. Otherwise, a numpad is lacking here, as well as the F-row (F1-F12).
- Depending on different preference, a small keyboard like the 3068B Plus in 65% format is both an improve compared to a full-sized keyboard – according to the motto less is more.
- Owning a small keyboard, you don’t use many of the keys of a full-size keyboard at all or use them not so often that it’s not worth installing these keys extra. The gain in free space on the desk is greater useful than the loss of some keys.
- Moreover, it doesn’t imply that the function of these keys can’t be realized on a smaller keyboard. With the assist of the FN key, most of the functions can be restored by means of key combinations. For example, the key FN+1=F1.
- The workmanship of the 3068B Plus can keep up with mainstream brands like Corsair or Logitech – in some respects it can even surpass them. The case of the Black & Gold 3068B Plus is made completely of dark plastic. This makes it light and very portable, which harmonizes well with the Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz support.
- There are built-in stabilizers in Akko 3068B Plus. Stabilizers are important in keyboards that are used for keys that are larger than the normal letter on number keys.
- They have separate connectors to the keycap and stabilize the large caps in the course of typing so that they don’t bounce. I’m genuinely surprised, because the stabilizers seem to be of quite high-quality on the one hand, and on the other hand, they have been already greased at some stage in production. This results in a great typing noise without annoying rattling.
- The Akko 3068B Plus has an RGB backlight behind each keyswitch. There are totally 20 different RGB modes programmed into the keyboard, which covers the entire RGB spectrum.
- Through the Akko Cloud Driver, users are able to switch the speeds and the intensity of the different RGB effects. For people who are into some plain keyboard, it is an optimal choice.
- The standard keycaps are mainly gray or black and do not contain a translucent area, which is why the RGB backlight only shines out on the sides between the keycaps
The different heights and shapes of the keycaps, make the touch feeling between hand and keyboard more clear and comfortable.To avoid hand fatigue, there are three adjustable heights in the series, serving for personal needs
- Multi-modes: There are three modes of connectivity, Type-C, Bluetooth & 2.4Ghz, which can be switched easily. The Akko 3068B Plus supports both wired operation and wireless operation via an included 2.4 GHz dongle. However, the 3068B Plus can also be operated wirelessly via Bluetooth. This can be extremely useful especially when used on a desktop PC or a laptop.
Akko CS Jelly Pink Switch/Akko CS Jelly Purple Switch/Akko CS Jelly Black Switch
Novelty keys or novelty keycaps are keycaps whose purpose is solely decorative.
2.4Ghz to minimize delay
The keyboard comes with a receiver to enable
the 2.4Ghz wireless mode with comparatively
low latency for gaming and typing.
Akko 3068B Plus can connect up to 3 devices
with easy switch of Fn+E/R/T to tablets,
computers and mobile phones.
It provides an option for users who prefer
wired keyboard with consistent and fast
responses time for FPS gaming and low input lag.
PBT Double-Shot Keycaps
All keycaps are made of thick PBT
plastic and the legends are made
through Double-Shot process, which
is one of the most durable inscription
methods to prevent wear or discolor
The keyboard comes with a tilted
stand with 3 levels of adjustable heights
(5°, 7.5° and 11° respectively) to
personalize your typing experiences.
Support Akko Cloud Driver with periodic
firmware upgrade, RGB & Key customi-
zation including Fn reprogramming-
and Alt + Fn hot-keys (note the program
only works in USB wired mode but the
changes are saved and macro can be
called without the program).
FAQ of Akko 3068B plus
What country is Akko from?
Attsuko Kagari (Kagari Ako) is the principal antagonist of the Little Witch Academia. She is an early-life Japanese witch and Shiny Chariot’s admirer.